Leaving your dog in a new environment can be scary. We want to assure you that while your dog is staying with us, they become a part of our family!
Each of our pet pals stay in their own comfortable accommodation, but family members are welcome to stay together upon request. We are happy to provide bedding for your dog’s comfort at no additional charge.
All dogs must be:
- At least 4 months old and have completed all puppy vaccinations
- Approved for play through our temperament evaluation process
- Clean and in good health (no fleas, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea for 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility)
- Current on all required vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and current fecal exam
- On a flea and heartworm preventative program
- Spayed or neutered (6 months or older)
**Please note unfortunately we cannot accommodate dogs that are in active heat or are within 21 days of their last heat.
Food & Medications
For your pup’s comfort, we strongly recommend bringing your dog’s food from home, with each meal pre-portioned in an individual bag, inclusive of any vitamins or supplements. Unfortunately, we cannot store food or large containers due to space limitations.
We are happy to provide food for your pup (for an additional fee), but changing foods rapidly can sometimes cause digestive issues. We also ensure all dogs always have access to fresh, clean water while staying with us.
As always, if your dog has medications, please bring them to us in the original bottle.
To Get Started
- Create an account on our online scheduling software Gingr.
- Log into your account to digitally sign our agreements, including our Daycare/Boarding Registration Form and Agreement. You can also upload your current vaccination records, if available.
- Our team will receive a notice that you have created an account and one of our Front Desk Attendants will call or email you to schedule your dog’s Temperament Evaluation.
- Once your dog has passed the Temperament Evaluation, you will be able to login to your account to edit your personal information, schedule daycare and boarding, make payments or check the status of your packages.